Hillside Hose Company #1
Established in 1914 by local citizens as a "not for pecuniary profit corporation", Hillside Hose Company No. 1 now serves as Station 3 of the Morris Township Fire Department. We are one of the five stations within Morris Township. We also serve surrounding municipalities as mutual aid on an as needed basis.
Our area of responsibility roughly includes the Western area of Morris Township extending from the Morristown - Morris Township border on the east, Sussex Avenue and Schoolhouse Lane on the North, The Mendham Township and Harding Township borders on the West and the South. For a map of our coverage area, please go to our About Us page. You will often see us patrolling our coverage area in order to maintain hydrants and ensure that we have access to any property within our area of responsibility.
As volunteer firefighters in a combination fire department, we work closely with our paid career firefighters.
Members: Please check the Member Messages page current news and communications:
Welcome to the home page of Hillside Hose Company No. 1